Wood Fences from NationwideroofingDFW
Whether you need a fence to ensure your children’s safety, gain more privacy, or add aesthetic appeal to your home, wood fencing from Fence Pro may be your ideal fencing material. Wood fencing is commonly used in neighborhoods and homes across the United States. Many home owners choose wood fencing for their homes because of its many benefits, including:
- Privacy and Seclusion
Wood fencing allows for complete privacy, unlike chain-link and iron fencing. Wooden fencing keeps neighbors at bay and can give you and your family the privacy you deserve throughout your home. Wooden fencing provides a beautiful and aesthetically-pleasing fencing which can be painted and treated, allowing your wooden fence to complement your house or yard. Don’t wait to install a long-lasting wooden fence that can be the perfect addition to your beautiful home. Call us at (214) 882-8719 for a free estimate or to learn more about our fencing!
There are so many types of wood, and a terrific assortment of designs. Please contact us to learn more about your options today.
There is no disputing the organic beauty of wood fencing, especially when it’s designed with your landscape’s contours and features in mind. Texas Rock & Fence has a number of fence materials available for your project.
Shadow Box Fencing
- Provides a decorative alternative to a standard stockade fence, with a semi-private facade. Others walking or driving by can see partially through your shadowbox fence to the backyard.
Solid Board Wooden Fencing
- Cost effective and provides significant privacy. Pickets are nailed to the back rails with galvanized nails.
2-sided Solid Board Privacy Fencing
- Solid board design privacy fence with pickets installed on both side for aesthetic purposes.
Board on Board Decorative Privacy Fencing
- This type of fencing features two-levels of pickets overlapping for a very nice aesthetic.
Board on Board Decorative Privacy Fencing With Trim Cap
- Here, the board-on-board design receives a decorative cap, creating a high-end look for your fence with cedar trim boards
- Primarily a lower-height decorative fence, picket fences are available in pre-primed wood finishes and natural wood materials.
Reclaimed Wood and Eco-Friendly Wood-Appearance Fencing
- We partner with a select group of suppliers to produce fence designs made from eco-friendly materials such as reclaimed wood materials, recycled plastic grocery bags, wood fibers from used pallets and sawdust, and renewable wheat straw
Budget or economy privacy fencing is often made of white woods such as pine, spruce, or fir. Premium privacy fencing is made with rot-resistant wood, usually cedar. Virtually all types of fencing benefit from the protective properties of an oil-based or eco-friendly stain, and many fence materials are available “pre-dipped” to deliver a more-consistent surface color and speed project completion. Wood fences are generally limited to six or eight feet in height.
A well built, attractive privacy fence commonly adds value to a home and property. As most home buyers have either pets and/or children and need privacy fencing to secure pets and allow children to play safely.
Do you have additional questions? Nationwide Roofing and Fencing is here to help. Give us a call to answer any questions you may have regarding your residential roofing repair or installation project. There is no obligation.
Our answers are free and so is the inspection. Give us a call at 214.882.8719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also complete the form on the right.