Types of Stain
- Transparent Fence Stain
- Semi-Transparent Fence Stain
- Transparent Deck Stain
Each of these products is formulated for a specific application and incorporates the latest technology and finest raw materials available to give them unparalleled performance for their suited application.
They are each manufactured with stringent quality control to guarantee consistent performance.
Each of these products is virtually “Goof Proof”, being extremely easy to apply.
Semi-Transparent Fence Stain:
- This fence stain is a unique product utilizing opaque pigments which offer unparalleled ultra-violet protection while still allowing wood grain to be visible. Product is backed by a three year warranty.
Transparent Fence Stain:
- This product has a customized formula designed with finely ground trans-oxide pigments allowing all wood grain to be visible while also providing excellent U.V. protection. The transparent fence stain supports a two year warranty.
Transparent Deck Stain:
- A specialized blend of natural oils coupled with silicone to provide superior protection on horizontal surfaces. Product also supports a two year warranty.
By saturating the surface of the lumber, the Wood Defender® product penetrates into the substrate leaving the fence with an even, uniform coating.
Some of the materials include:
- High quality, deep penetrating natural oils used to replenish and revive the composition of the wood
- Highest quality trans-oxide and finely ground iron oxide pigments that lessen the damaging affect of harsh UV rays while providing ample color choices for consumers
- UV inhibitors to further lessen the effects of harmful UV rays and keep the color consistent through the duration of the warranty
- Synthetic resins designed to promote maximum adhesion and penetration to the wood while beautifying the finished appearance of the wood structure
- The latest available mildewcides and fungicides to repel the growth of harmful mildew and fungus spores that decay wood and turn the fence gray in appearance
- Water-repellent silicone to repel water, decreasing the damage associated with warping, swelling and cupping
- Unique dispersants and anti-settling agents used to keep the product consistent in its container and lessen the amount of stirring required prior to application
No back brushing is required. The products are superior to competitive products that leave runs, drips and an uneven appearance.
The fact that this product is so easy to apply coupled with the fact that it wipes off most non-porous surfaces makes it the contractors’ choice.
Do you have additional questions? Nationwide Roofing and Fencing is here to help. Give us a call to answer any questions you may have regarding your residential roofing repair or installation project. There is no obligation.
Our answers are free and so is the inspection. Give us a call at 214.882.8719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also complete the form on the right.