Here at Nationwide Roofing and Fencing we know commercial and residential roofing. We work hard around the clock to keep up to date with the latest technology and weather proof materials. Our commitment to our customer doesn’t stop after to initial installation – we follow up with existing clients to ensure that their investment is meeting and exceeding their expectations.
Nationwide Roofing & Fencing is a Dallas based roofing company/contractor providing you with high quality work in the residential roofing/fencing industry with 30 years of expertise. We are a family owned business who have been in the roofing/fencing industry for 30 plus years. We are members of the BBB providing you with high quality work by means of a very nice completion. If you are looking to have a fence repaired or installed we will provide you with a competitive price and an extraordinary completion. We provide wood fencing, metal fencing, chain link fencing and more. Ask about our discounted prices for military members and veterans!
Our area of service includes Dallas, Plano, Carrollton-Framers Branch, DeSoto, Wylie, Kaufman, Fort Worth, Euless, Hurst, Irving, Frisco, Arlington, Little Elm and surrounding areas. We also provide service to DeSoto, Pleasant Grove, Sache, Allen, Red Oak and Balch Springs.
- Residential roof repair and installation
- Free roof inspection
- Residential fence repair and replacement
- Wood fence (cedar included), six and 10 foot; metal fences
- Available warranty
- When you need a new roof installed or an old roof repaired, give Nationwide a call.
- Free Professional Roof Inspection, Fence Inspection and Personalized Service
Residential roofing is a trade that requires experience and eye to detail. Don’t go at it on your own. And don’t get just the cheapest contractor. There are many factors that you should consider before making your roofing selection.
Important and Helpful Roofing and Fencing Information
- Understanding Homeowners and Insurance Claims Process
- Residential Roofing – vent flashing frequently asked questions
- Spring Cleaning Tips for your roof to extend the life
- Residential Roofing Checklist for home owners
- Home Re-Roofing; what is the process for replacing your shingles
- Residential home owner – Why you need attic ventilation